General Terms and Conditions
- Prices listed on (Web Site), company price list or a quote prepared by a Lone Star Aviation representative will be honored for thirty (30) days. All prices listed on the web site or price list are in US dollars.
- Prices are confirmed at the time of ordering.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices may be subject to an increase in the event of an increase in (raw material) costs or other circumstances beyond the control of the company.
- If customer does not purchase the quantity listed in a quote upon which quantity prices are based. The customer will pay the non-discounted price for the quantity actually purchased.
Bank Wire Transfer:
- Funds deposited directly into our Account.
- Lone Star Aviation is to receive the full amount as indicated on company invoice. All Bank Wire Transfers charges are from the Senders Account.
- Credit Card Accepted:
- Your credit card will be “Charged” at the time of order placement.
- Cash on Delivery:
- Arranged with Freight Carrier.
- Cash, Cashier Check, Money Order.
Company Check with prior approval:
- Arranged prior to Shipment.
- Provide Bank & Credit References.
Subject to Lone Star Aviation approval:
- All items not paid within the 30 day term are subject to be put on credit hold.
- The amount of any present or future sales, use, excise, import duty, or other tax applicable to the manufacture will be added to the invoice and must be paid by buyer, unless the buyer provides seller with a tax exemption certificate acceptable to the applicable taxing
3) Certificate of Conformance & FAA 8130-3 Forms
- Company Certificates of Conformance are supplied with all shipments if requested by buyer.
- FAA 8130-3 Certification is available with prior arrangements. There will be a cost of $200.00 (USD) per 8130-3 tag. 8130-3 Forms are available on FAA approved
- Please inquire at time of order if an 8130-3 forms are required by your company.
- 8130-3 Form cannot be furnished after you have received the products.
- Anticipate shipping delays if an 8130-3 form is requested.
- Due to delay and costs involved in furnishing these forms, we strongly suggest that you check to see of Lone Star Aviation’s Certificate of Conformance will be acceptable in lieu of.
4) Freight & Insurance
- We will ship using the carrier/freight forwarder of your choice or will ship via UPS, FED-X.
- Drop shipments are facilitated with prior arrangement from buyer, all data must be listed on PO.
- All shipments must be insured unless otherwise agreed.
- Open and inspect your package promptly. Notify Lone Star Aviation if there is any discrepancies between your packing slip and the items received.
- Lone Star Aviation Corp. Guarantees all new parts and equipment for a period of (1 year) from the date shipped.
- Lone Star Aviation will replace parts provided defective in material or workmanship during the 1 year warranty period, provided the parts are returned to the factory at Mansfield, Texas, transportation charges are prepaid by buyer. The replacement parts will be shipped to the authorized dealer or original buyer with no charge except for transportation.
- This warranty is specifically limited to parts and equipment, which has been installed and used in accordance with Lone Star Aviation product specifications, installation and or an instruction document.
- This warranty is void for parts, which have not been installed according to Lone Star Aviation instructions and or installation diagrams.
- This warranty is void if any unauthorized alterations or additions have been made to the equipment, or if it has been subjected to damage caused by accident, abuse, misapplication, improper installation or operations.
- This warranty does not cover any indirect or consequential damage or loss of product or Lone Star Aviation assumes no other liabilities in connection with this equipment. Lone Star Aviation assumes no responsibility for any action or representation made by authorized dealer or anyone else, other than the above expressed conditions.
- The majority of products manufactured by Lone Star Aviation are approved through the FAA by a PMA or TSO. If these items have been installed they cannot be returned for a refund or credit period.
6) Return Policy
- Contact Lone Star Aviation for an RMA (Return Merchandised Number) prior to returning any items to the factory in Mansfield Texas.
- All items must be returned complete with original certificate, packing materials, manuals, accessories and must be in resalable condition.
- The RMA number must appear on the outside of the box.
- Delivery of Items returned to Lone Star Aviation without an RMA will be refused.
- The items must be shipped back to our Factory – prepaid and insured – we do not accept COD
- After evaluation of the item, we will either repair or replace the item at our discretion (within the parameters of our warranty policy). Granting a return authorization number does necessarily mean that a credit will be approved or that the evaluation or repair will take place without a fee.
- Certain items may not be eligible for return such as custom products, used products, products that were installed and or products with tampered security seal.
- Special Order items such as drop shipped products, slow-moving items, items that require special programming, custom cutting, custom markings, etc. may not be refundable.
- Restocking fee of 25% will apply to all orders being returned to Lone Star Aviation Facility