- Lone Star Aviation Corp. guarantees all new parts and equipment for a period of (1 year) from the date shipped.
- Lone Star Aviation will replace parts provided defective in material or workmanship during the 1 year warranty period, provided the parts are returned to the factory at Mansfield, Texas, transportation charges are prepaid by buyer. The replacement parts will be shipped to the authorized dealer or original buyer with no charge except for transportation.
- This warranty is specifically limited to parts and equipment, which has been installed and used in accordance with Lone Star Aviation product specifications, installation and or an instruction document.
- This warranty is void for parts, which have not been installed according to Lone Star Aviation instructions and or installation diagrams.
- This warranty is void if any unauthorized alterations or additions have been made to the equipment, or if it has been subjected to damage caused by accident, abuse, misapplication, improper installation or operations.
- This warranty does not cover any indirect or consequential damage or loss of product or business. Lone Star Aviation assumes no other liabilities in connection with this equipment. Lone Star Aviation assumes no responsibility for any action or representation made by authorized dealer or anyone else, other than the above expressed conditions.
- The majority of products manufactured by Lone Star Aviation are approved through the FAA by a PMA or TSO. If these items have been installed they cannot be returned for a refund or credit period.
- All items are nonreturnable and nonrefundable.
- You may have additional rights, which may vary from state to state.
- Please see our complete terms and conditions policy listed on our web site: www.lonestaraviation.com