Lone Star pressure switches can be designed to low pressure, i.e. 0.5 to 15 PSI, medium pressure ranges 1-25-50-100-500 and higher pressure, 500-1000-2500 to as high as 6000 PSI. Lone Star Aviation engineering department will help design your switch to fit your existing or new application, can produce a first article prototype as well as production units for a just in time delivery.
• Unibody design and construction
• Stainless steel capsule type sensor
• Small size: 1 x 1.5
• Excellent accuracy, repeatability
• 1/8 NPT male pressure connection
• Temperature: -65F to +225F
• Cycle Rate: 22 cpm
• Weight: 2.0 oz.
• Setting Options: Field adjustable, factory set.
• Electrical interface: Screw terminals, quick- connect, wire leads or solder pins.
• DO-160D Testing available.
• Custom Label.
Lone Star Aviation can provide a variety of secondary operations that will save your company time and money in production at your facility. You can always expect the best in quality, pricing and responsiveness from Lone Star Aviation, Corp.